Step 4 - Give practice and feedback
Students’ application of Decoding the Disciplines methodology in Primary School
Workshop of University students who attend and who do not attend the lessons
In the focus group the 5 student had the tasks to
- Introduction of the bottleneck (university student)
- Definition of the bottleneck (Child)
- How to solve the bottleneck (Teacher)
- How the Head teacher can help (Head teacher)
- The expert gives the evaluation (Expert)
An example of this structure is shown in the slides below.
Decoding the Disciplines Laboratory of General Pedagogy
1. Bottleneck to learning
A description of the Multiplier Event and Decoding the Disciplines Workshop held within the Laboratory of General Pedagogy.
Resource submitted by Prof. Dr. Sandra Chistolini, Universita degli Studi Tre, Rome, Italy